Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
Ad ID: AD_110CFz
The Annapurna Base Camp trek is one of Nepal's most highly regarded treks and one of the most popular in the world. The breathtaking route is ideal for those with a limited amount of time to dedicate to trekking while Nepal. Trekking in the region of the Annapurnas is the perfect way to get up close and personal with one of nature’s most majestic wonders. This trek has been deservedly described as one of the best in the world since it first opened to foreigners in 1977.
This magnificent amphitheatre is called a “sanctuary” because of its natural serenity, beauty and the divine presence of the Hindu goddesses Annapurna and Gangapurna. This isolated cirque of peaks can only be approached by one route, a deep gorge that carves into the fortress of mountains between Machhapuchhre and Hiunchuli. Many of the peaks are over 7000m, including the famous twin-peaked Machapuchare, as well as Annapurna I and III, Annapurna South and Gangapurna.
This route is particularly exquisite in the spring when the mountainsides are awash in a sea of rhododendron blossoms and the mountain views are crystal clear. The abundance of traditional culture and the hospitality of the local people can definitely help to ease a tired mind or soothe aching legs at the end of each day of discovery. This relatively short but challenging trek, is the perfect way to taste Nepal and enjoy a unique Himalayan adventure that will leave you wanting more. Annapurna Base Camp trekking also involves an overnight in the beautiful resort city of Pokhara - the city of lakes. Mountain Ram Adventures can customize itineraries ranging from 6-12 days, based on client preference.
Day 01: Pick up fro Arrival point and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu (4 world heritage sights)
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus.
Day 04: Pokhara – Nayapul drive – Tirkhedhunga (1500m)
Day 05: Tirkhedhunga – Ghorepani (2860m)
Day 06: Visit Poonhill (3210m) for sunrise view. Ghorepani – Tadapani
Day 07: Tadapani – Chhomrong (2180m)
Day 08: Chhomrong – Himalaya Hotel (2920m)
Day 09: Himalaya Hotel – ABC (4130m)
Day 10: ABC – Bamboo (2310m)
Day 11: Bombo – Jhinu (1780m)
Day 12: Jhinu to Nayapool and drive to Pokhara
Day 13: Pokhara - Kathmandu by tourist bus.
Day 14: Kathmandu to airport transfer
- Pick up and drop from and to Airport.
- 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on B/B plan.
- 2 nights hotel in Pokhara.
- Annapurna Conservation Park permit
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) Card
- All land transportation by bus / van / car.
- One Guide (experienced and registered, inc. insurance, salary and all food and accommodation)
- One porter for each two people
- Accommodation in tea houses/lodges Twin sharing.
- 3 Meals a day: breakfast, lunch, dinner during the trek. (Anything from the menu)
- Fresh fruits every evening.
- Sightseeing car A/C with driver and Culture guide.
- Farewell dinner at Nepalese cultural restaurant after the trek in Kathmandu.
- All taxes and Company service charge.
- Bar and beverage bills, bottled water, tea, coffee, desserts, personal expenses, personal cloths
- Personal insurance for health and evacuation and Tipping.
- Food in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing points.
Bus / Flight
Z-Street, Thamel, Kathmandu
03 Dec, 2020
Mountain Ram Adventures P. Ltd
If you have any questions regarding to this ad. Please send us your queries.